Finance Manager – Events Industry
Would you like to be part of a small dynamic team executing inspiring work within the Events industry?
Are you looking for challenging work without the stress of the CBD?
We are a small, fast growing business based in Balmain. You will be working across the business supporting and interacting with a talented team. This is a hands-on role where you will have overall responsibility for the ongoing day to day running and management of the finance operation. You will be working across two businesses and two countries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and financial reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- BAS, GST, FBT liaison with external accountant
- Payroll, HR and office admin
- Financial systems implementation and improvements
- Ad hoc project work
- Experience with cloud based software
This is a fulltime position providing a fabulous opportunity to develop both your business acumen and interpersonal skills reporting directly into the CEO and Directors.
- Ability to provide financial & commercial advice to senior management and Directors
- Ability to constantly improve reporting and finance systems to increase the effectiveness of reporting
- Applicants will have 5+ years Post qualification experience
- Hold a professional (CA/CPA) accounting qualification together with a range of commercial accounting and analysis skills developed in an Australian based SME corporate or business services environment.
- Multi-tasking and International experience necessary
- Highly effective communication skills are crucial.
The company continues to grow at pace. There is a supportive management team in place who offer their employees variety, challenges and an upbeat working environment.
Don’t miss out on this rare multifaceted role with an industry leader!
Please submit your CV in Word format via email - firstname.lastname@example.org - noting that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.