Shara has successfully founded two professional services firms, the first of which (Telsyte) she sold to publicly-listed UXC and is still going strong after 20+ years, as well as Market Clarity. She is now widely considered to be one of the world’s top women technology futurists.
In this speech, Shara describes:
- How she first became interested in technology
- How she broke her back in a skydiving accident in 1988, and fought her way back from paralysis
- Rising through the ranks of corporate America, becoming a global business leader and how she was inspired to start her own companies
- Business leadership
- Practical tips on adapting her business strategies in line with market changes
- Career changes that saw her move from software engineering, to program management, sales and marketing, business owner, futurist, keynote speaker and global media commentator
- How she became a technology futurist
- The steps she took to become a global A-list keynote speaker
- Fighting back after being diagnosed with an inflammatory disease in 2015, after specialist medical professionals in several countries told her there was no cure — but she found one anyway through her investigation of cutting edge bioelectromagnetic technologies, nutritional supplements and meditation!
Shara is also happy to include examples in this speech from the vast array of technology topics that she covers as a futurist such as: AI, robots, cyber security, privacy, alternative energy, cutting edge health technologies, telecoms.
This speech is sure to inspire audience delegates to rise to their full potential.