We're offering you the chance to fly in an Albatros L-39 Fighter Jet!
The jet that is used to train real fighter pilots!
Fighter pilot Christian 'Boo' Boucousis is a human behaviour and deep performance specialist and inspirational keynote speaker who explores a world beyond high performing teams and high-performance leaders.
Confirm a booking with Christian 'Boo' Boucousis before March 2022 for your chance to secure this amazing life-changing experience!
Boo was a fighter pilot with the Royal Australian Air Force for over a decade and has gone on to run thriving businesses in property development and international humanitarian support.
Boo's personal journey has been defined by a deep understanding of purpose-driven performance; he calls it "Deep Performance". After fulfilling his childhood dream of becoming a fighter pilot, he transitioned from turning his jet at Mach 2.0, to turning over $200 million in his first business venture in the humanitarian sector.
Confirm a booking with Christian 'Boo' Boucousis before the end of 2021 for your chance to secure this amazing life-changing experience!
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Ode Management (ABN 21 158 295 384)
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must confirm an event booking with Christian 'Boo' Boucousis before the closing date of March 1st 2022.
- The closing date for entry will be 9am (AEDT) Monday 28th February 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The competition is only valid to residents of Australia, mainland U.S.A., or the United Kingdom.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each booking confirmation the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 1st March 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.