We are a dynamic and fast-growing business. You will be working across the business supporting and interacting with a talented team. This is a hands-on role where you will have overall responsibility for the ongoing day-to-day running and management of the finance operation. You will be working across four businesses and two countries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and financial reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- BAS, GST, FBT liaison with external accountant
- Payroll, HR, and office admin
- Financial systems implementation and improvements
- Ad hoc project work
- Experience with cloud-based software
This is a part-time position providing a fabulous opportunity to use both your business acumen and interpersonal skills reporting directly to the CEO.
- Ability to provide financial & commercial advice to a business owner
- Ability to constantly improve reporting and finance systems to increase the effectiveness of reporting
- Applicants will have 5+ years Post qualification experience
- Hold a professional (CA/CPA) accounting qualification together with a range of commercial accounting and analysis skills developed in an Australian based SME corporate or business services environment is preferred but not essential
- Experience in Xero and Salesforce is preferred
- Multi-tasking and International experience are necessary
- Highly effective communication skills are crucial.
Remuneration and Hours
We will pay on an hourly, half-day, or full-day rate whichever you prefer. We are currently looking for 10 hours a week for a trial period, then between 20 to 30 hours a week. If you're flexible so are we. The hours that you work will be mostly up to you although some meetings will require business hours. Please include your preferred rates with your application.
The House of O continues to grow at a great pace. There is a support team, you’ll love the variety, challenge, and an upbeat working environment.
Don’t miss out on this rare multifaceted role with an industry leader!
Please submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com noting that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you can send a 2 minute video of what you can offer us it would make your application stand out.
For further information please contact Leanne on +61 2 9818 5199, or to apply send your resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org