Andrew Winston is a highly respected and dynamic speaker, reaching audiences of thousands and acting as a practical evangelist on how to navigate and profit from the world’s biggest environmental and social challenges. A globally recognized writer and adviser on sustainable business – Andrew has advised some of the world’s leading companies, including Bank of America, Bayer, Boeing, Bridgestone, HP, Johnson & Johnson, and Pepsi.
His first book, Green to Gold, was hailed by Inc Magazine as one of the 30 books that all managers should own. Andrew’s new book, The Big Pivot, explores how companies can thrive in a hotter, scarcer, more open world, and provides a new roadmap, helping executives create a more prosperous business, economy and world.
Andrew has a preternatural ability to perform, please, and above all leave everyone cheering. His insight into the industry is incomparable...
CEO, The Carbon War Room
Andrew was a true hit! He was professional AND accessible, easy going AND credible and competent. Extremely generous. He delivered important key serious message in an authentic, real way that resonated with all of us. Great sense of humour, witty.
HR Manager, L’Oréal
Andrew Winston has a unique way of presenting real-life examples of how companies of any size can approach sustainability. Andrew has a way of inspiring people to think differently with regards to embracing innovation, which leads to creating a more competitive edge in the marketplace
CEO, Koppers Inc.
There are speakers who are charismatic and inspiring. There are speakers with rich, compelling content grounded in solid research. Andrew Winston is one of the rare speakers who provides equal measures of both. He captured and held the attention of a roomful of CEOs at our executive-level summit -- not an easy feat to do.
Former VP of Content Development, California Building Industry Association
Winston's approach is ideal for companies working through these tough economic times. Green Recovery shows how companies use technology and green thinking to create smarter, stronger businesses that do well in good times and bad.
Chief Environmental Strategist, Microsoft
Radically Practical Strategies for a Hotter, Scarcer, More Open World
Based on his newly released book from Harvard Business Press, Andrew Winston, a globally recognized speaker and green business expert, lays out a new vision for business strategy in an unpredictable world of constant change.
His talk will...
- Explore the three mega-forces coming to bear on companies and society, changing business – and life -- as usual
- Lay out some of the key hurdles to longer-term profitability and value creation…and provide some core solutions to today’s business challenges
- Describe how companies are creating new value through radical efficiency, heretical innovation, and by putting the right value on what’s really important
- Andrew makes the case that the way companies operate today cannot keep up with the rate of change in our physical world. Organizations that make the Big Pivot will find the only practical path forward in a volatile environment. The leaders will build resilient, flexible organizations that profit by creating a healthier, more sustainable, more profitable world.
Finding the Gold in Green
This engaging talk by a globally recognized speaker and green business expert will explore the environmental pressures and powerful stakeholders driving companies to go green.
Andrew will describe how the world's best companies use environmental pressures to innovate and profit in a crowded, resource-constrained world. Through fun and fascinating examples from a range of industries, Winston demonstrates how leading companies…
- Get Lean: Amp up energy and resource efficiency to save millions
- Get Smart: Use data about products and supply chains to save money, drive performance, and serve customers better with innovative new offerings
- Get Going: Engage and excite employees to solve the company’s, the customer’s, and the world’s environmental challenges
- Get Creative: Rejuvenate innovation efforts by asking heretical questions that challenge everything from operations to products to business models.
Giving Back, All Year RoundDecember 19th 2017
The holiday season is one where we try be our best selves. In particular it's a season of giving and giving back. But what if you made giving a year-round objective?
The Millennial Megatrends Scaring C-SuiteOctober 31st 2017
There's an emerging megatrend that's scaring executives the world over. Millennials are upending business-as-usual, demanding that organisations re-shape their DNA to compete for this ever-growing market segment.
Global action on climate change has begun... & that's great for businessMarch 22nd 2016
It couldn't be clearer. Big business is committing to climate change. TED speaker, sustainable business strategist, advisor and author of The Big Pivot, Andrew Winston talks mega trends, and what savvy corporations are doing to capitalize on The Big Pivot shift towards a sustainable and profitable future.
The Big Pivot
Doing Business in a Hotter, Scarcer, More Open World.
In a unique and entertaining way, Winston describes how companies can go beyond merely coping with mega challenges like climate change and resource constraints and actually contribute to the redesign of our economic system.
Your Company's Green Guide to Surviving the Recession—and Thriving in the Upturn.
Green to Gold
The Definitive Book on the Greening of Business.