Phill Nosworthy is an executive advisor, speaker and writer in the subject areas that surround making business and life meaningful.
His insights into personal mastery and the future of work have gained him a cult following among high performers in Fortune listed companies the world over.
He has worked in more than 50 cities and 25 countries globally and counts Apple, ING, Universal Music and the Commonwealth Bank amongst his clients.
Phill has skilfully hosted bespoke invitational events in major centres around the world including New York, Los Angeles, London and Amsterdam with partners including SOHO House, The Standard, The Apollo, Vittoria and Microsoft.
He is the founder of Switch L+D, a digital-first learning and development practice that gives anyone, anywhere the same level of career development that has only ever been reserved for the highest performers of Fortune 500 companies.
Phill’s pitch was timely, relevant, impactful and entertaining. He nailed it and both our customers and employees loved his message, his delivery and presence.
Chief Marketing Officer, Campus Management Corp.
Utterly world-class. Phill is a subject matter expert in behavior change, program design, branding, storytelling, and narrative creation and has a unique ability to fuse big picture thinking and abstract ideas with practical insight and advice. I can think of few in the same class as Phill.
CCO & Co-Founder, Karrikins Group Global
Was there ever a more dynamic speaker to grace a world stage? What a phenomenally gifted mind. Phill’s ability to communicate and simplify (big ideas) and make (them) relevant for any industry is mind blowing. We were privileged to have him present to our real estate franchise recently and his gift was apparent to all in the audience. We hope to work with Phill again in the very near future.
Stockdale & Leggo
I can’t thank you enough for all of your coaching, support and encouragement. You have made a difference in my life – my confidence and how I show up.
Global HR Director, Microsoft
He had the audience at ‘hello’. His talk is all we have been talking about today.
GDAY18 Better Together conference
My speaking topics...
Skill, Substance and Closing the 5 Gaps that Prevent World Class Performance
- Explore the 5 critical gaps that hold even the highest performers back.
- Uncover and amplify hidden strengths and growth opportunities.
- Trigger immediate and observable changes in behavior and performance.
We find ourselves in a time of massive and accelerating change characterized by overwhelm, distraction, and truth be told, a little confusion.
That’s not a new insight at all.
But what is so easily lost on people is that a changing context not only offers massive new opportunity, but necessarily demands a different approach to performance, impact and growth.
This inspiring and provocative session, powerfully converges insights from depth psychology, mythology and business best practice to offer an entirely new approach to creating extraordinary results.
Through keynote presentation and immersive workshops, Phill Nosworthy teaches how to Converge the very skills and traits that for too long have been dangerously siloed and isolated.
By the end of the session you will know how to Converge your:
- Skill and Substance - your talent < > the substance of who you are.
- Knowledge and Application - what you know < > what you put into practice.
- Identity and Reputation - who you think you are < > who ‘they’ say you are.
- Intention and Action - what you plan to do < > what you actually do.
- Confidence and Courage - how you feel < > what you are truly capable of.
This program is ideal for
- Front line staff
- Leaders of teams
- High performers
- Senior executives
A path to finding mastery, fulfilment and purpose at work
Drawing on exclusive interviews with notable performers, cutting edge insights from the fields of psychology and sociology along with tales from myth, the subject of meaning will be explored and distilled, offering a roadmap for how to manufacture a deep and resonant sense of meaning in one’s own life.
In brief, people are happier, healthier, more fulfilled when the following pillars of meaning are in full swing in their life and work.
- Learn about getting good at what you do and taking charge of how you do it
- Discover the purpose in work
- How connection and contribution are critical to our personal and professional wellbeing
- Why challenging yourself and making an impact gives incredible results
A playbook for levelling up in work, leadership and life.
Most people never reap the rewards of living their full potential.
This series is an opportunity to help people step a little more into that potential by sharing the lessons that we’ve learnt from a decade spent teaching some of the world’s top performers at the most incredible organisations on the planet.
A guide and a playbook for the modern professional, these sessions are designed to help people to take control of their career and to make it count.
- Learn to cultivate the critical skill of self-awareness
- How to create routines & rituals that will improve your personal and professional performance
- Find your internal grit and tough it out when talent isn't enough
- Why talent stacking is the key to optimising you career trajector
Rise above drama and emotional chaos, and discover higher levels of performance, productivity and connection.
In this grounding and inspiring talk, Phill Nosworthy shares transformative insights and essential practices for mastering one’s own emotional state at work and in life.
Delivered in person or digitally, this talk and workshop series is designed to elevate the leadership impact and potential of teams through:
- Enhancing self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Amplifying grit and resilience
- Reducing stress and social isolation
- Increasing cognitive regulation and psychological capital
Your leaders and teams will walk away with practical and workplace tailored skills that create deep psychological safety at work and massive gains in personal and collective leadership.