Phill Nosworthy is a Speaker, executive advisor and author in the subject areas that surround making business and life meaningful.
His insights into personal mastery and the future of work have gained him a cult following among high performers in Fortune listed companies the world over.
He has worked in more than 50 cities and 25 countries globally and counts Apple, ING, Universal Music and the Commonwealth Bank amongst his clients.
Phill has skilfully hosted bespoke invitational events in major centres around the world including New York, Los Angeles, London and Amsterdam with partners including SOHO House, The Standard, The Apollo, Vittoria and Microsoft.
He is the founder of Switch L+D, a digital-first learning and development practice that gives anyone, anywhere the same level of career development that has only ever been reserved for the highest performers of Fortune 500 companies.
The message hit home and went with everything we were trying to get across on the day, and it was an awesome way to close off the event. Everyone was talking about the presentation afterwards.
Head of Marketing, Police Bank
I still go back to my notes constantly for motivation and inspiration. Since then, I've had the privilege of meeting with and briefing Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft. It was your teachings that made that possible.
'R.K.' Management Lead, (Fortune 500 company)
Phil is a true professional. He is highly intuitive - cutting to the chase, capturing people’s thoughts, feelings and ideas quickly and translating those into strategic pathways for growth. His ability to simplify action and provoke reflection is second to none.
GM , Golden Door Elysia
Phill was an absolute dream to work with. Very pleased to have him on our stage today.
Direct Selling Australia
Phill Nosworthy is one of those ridiculously rare, totally switched on, intelligent, giving souls that we meet a few times in a lifetime.
Founder & CEO, Collective Hub
My speaking topics...
Skill, Substance and Closing the 5 Gaps that Prevent World Class Performance
- Explore the 5 critical gaps that hold even the highest performers back.
- Uncover and amplify hidden strengths and growth opportunities.
- Trigger immediate and observable changes in behavior and performance.
We find ourselves in a time of massive and accelerating change characterized by overwhelm, distraction, and truth be told, a little confusion.
That’s not a new insight at all.
But what is so easily lost on people is that a changing context not only offers massive new opportunity, but necessarily demands a different approach to performance, impact and growth.
This inspiring and provocative session, powerfully converges insights from depth psychology, mythology and business best practice to offer an entirely new approach to creating extraordinary results.
Through keynote presentation and immersive workshops, Phill Nosworthy teaches how to Converge the very skills and traits that for too long have been dangerously siloed and isolated.
By the end of the session you will know how to Converge your:
- Skill and Substance - your talent < > the substance of who you are.
- Knowledge and Application - what you know < > what you put into practice.
- Identity and Reputation - who you think you are < > who ‘they’ say you are.
- Intention and Action - what you plan to do < > what you actually do.
- Confidence and Courage - how you feel < > what you are truly capable of.
This program is ideal for
- Front line staff
- Leaders of teams
- High performers
- Senior executives
A path to finding mastery, fulfilment and purpose at work
Drawing on exclusive interviews with notable performers, cutting edge insights from the fields of psychology and sociology along with tales from myth, the subject of meaning will be explored and distilled, offering a roadmap for how to manufacture a deep and resonant sense of meaning in one’s own life.
In brief, people are happier, healthier, more fulfilled when the following pillars of meaning are in full swing in their life and work.
- Learn about getting good at what you do and taking charge of how you do it
- Discover the purpose in work
- How connection and contribution are critical to our personal and professional wellbeing
- Why challenging yourself and making an impact gives incredible results
A playbook for levelling up in work, leadership and life.
Most people never reap the rewards of living their full potential.
This series is an opportunity to help people step a little more into that potential by sharing the lessons that we’ve learnt from a decade spent teaching some of the world’s top performers at the most incredible organisations on the planet.
A guide and a playbook for the modern professional, these sessions are designed to help people to take control of their career and to make it count.
- Learn to cultivate the critical skill of self-awareness
- How to create routines & rituals that will improve your personal and professional performance
- Find your internal grit and tough it out when talent isn't enough
- Why talent stacking is the key to optimising you career trajector
Rise above drama and emotional chaos, and discover higher levels of performance, productivity and connection.
In this grounding and inspiring talk, Phill Nosworthy shares transformative insights and essential practices for mastering one’s own emotional state at work and in life.
Delivered in person or digitally, this talk and workshop series is designed to elevate the leadership impact and potential of teams through:
- Enhancing self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Amplifying grit and resilience
- Reducing stress and social isolation
- Increasing cognitive regulation and psychological capital
Your leaders and teams will walk away with practical and workplace tailored skills that create deep psychological safety at work and massive gains in personal and collective leadership.