For many business owners, the value locked-up within their business is their second largest asset behind the family home, and in some cases it is even more valuable than the family home. Yet while most people will happily invest time, effort and money planning for the sale of their home, they don't do the same with their business. Choosing to invest the time and effort to develop a succession plan, ensures that you realise the maximum value of your business when you retire and may be one of the most important financial decisions you ever make.
In this presentation, Craig guides participants through a strategic step by step process for implementing a succession plan within any business.
Key Take Aways:
- How to Develop a Strategic Approach
- How to Maximise the Value of a business
- Choosing the right buyers and why your successors are important
- The Equity Matrix and Secure Funding
- Implementing the plan and getting the right advice